Can’t find friend on geo filter map

My friend is in New Mexico and he doesn’t show up on the map when he joined Xbox party to allow him. Why is this? It doesn’t show many people. I want to allow all friends. 

7A7FEA41-FF4A-4EC9-9540-C90899B32923.png

• Administrators

There are a lot of things appearing there, best to sit in the lobby and invite one person at a time so you know which is which. They may not necessarily appear on the map where you live so would recommend zooming out so you don't miss them. Also if they're on a different platform to you they may not appear at all.

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There are a lot of things appearing there, best to sit in the lobby and invite one person at a time so you know which is which. They may not necessarily appear on the map where you live so would recommend zooming out so you don't miss them. Also if they're on a different platform to you they may not appear at all.

See screenshot for where he lives. He does not show up there. I confirmed with him too. He does not show up. 

where should he be showing up..when he joins the Xbox party or the game lobby? Should filtering be on at this point?

• Administrators

As mentioned, he may not appear where he lives, zoom out of the map all the way, then invite him and look at the whole map to see if an icon appears. Should show in both of those scenarios. You can keep filtering off but he will be blocked and unless you're quick you may miss pinging the icon to allow it

19 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As mentioned, he may not appear where he lives, zoom out of the map all the way, then invite him and look at the whole map to see if an icon appears. Should show in both of those scenarios. You can keep filtering off but he will be blocked and unless you're quick you may miss pinging the icon to allow it

When he joined i saw three icons pop up on the radar. This used to happen by the state they were from. Now who knows what I am doing snd who I’m allowing. I have another post about not being able to deny servers waiting for help. 

• Administrators

Could you provide me with those three IDs please? Then I can deduce what they are and what you need to allow. Can you provide a link to that topic please if I haven't responded within the next 20minutes?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you provide me with those three IDs please? Then I can deduce what they are and what you need to allow. Can you provide a link to that topic please if I haven't responded within the next 20minutes?

We are not together anymore, but I am alone going to the tower in destiny and I can see the following attachments. It looks like its blocking everything outside the radius. Where is the server that I am connecting to? I cannot see it...

I have screenshots with allowed servers...which i think are the ones I should have allowed. As for servers I do not want, i cannot click deny as it is greyed out and not selectable... Any information is appreciated.

Also, using the website on an iphone is Horrible is DUMA 3.0, and the app isnt completely functional.

Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 10.52.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 10.52.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 10.52.28 AM.png

• Administrators

The server/host of the game is always the biggest icon on the map, in this case it is in your radius, misclassified as a peer.

Looks like you've pinged the server with the white circle around it which is an authentication server and therefore cannot be denied otherwise you wouldn't be able to play online.

You don't need to deny servers manually, if they're outside your radius they will be blocked.

We've never optimized for the mobile browser and the app is in alpha at the moment but should be fine to use the Geo-Filter and QoS on it