Netduma R2 Will Not Connect To Internet

Hello. I also have the same exact issue. I was surfing the forums last night to see what I could do to resolve the issue. I attempted the reset multiple times last night by holding the reset button for 30 seconds and waited 10 minutes at a time only for it to not reboot. I left unplugged overnight as suggested and it is still having the same issues. I changed the ethernet cable out and nothing changed. I still can not access the interface at this time. Last night I was just watching tv and suddenly it went out. I have been having issues with it, where it would go out every once in a while. Recently it has been going out daily but I was under the impression that it was normal because of all the great things the router does compared to others. The only thing I did not try was the ipconfig as I do not have a pc atm. Please help. 

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having these issues. It would be best if you could make a new topic so we could focus on you and your issue there. What devices do you have available that we could possibly use to access the interface?

33 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay great, a MAC is absolutely fine, we can work with that!

While the MAC is connected to the R2, open terminal, type ifconfig press enter and post the results here please.

My mac doesn't have ethernet, but I have a pc now that does, so I will run command through there

• Administrators

It's acting like a switch so set a static IP on the PC itself that is connected via ethernet to the router using this information and this guide (control panel) https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/
IP 192.168.77.100
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.77.1
DNS 192.168.77.1
then see if you can access the interface please. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 10:22 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

They will respond to you on Monday with next steps

I finally got my replacement set up. There was no return label, so how do I send you guys the defective unit?

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, Ben Bernacci said:

I finally got my replacement set up. There was no return label, so how do I send you guys the defective unit?

You will need to email us and they'll be able to tell you what you need to do