Geo location

I am having trouble with getting into the Dallas dedicated server for warzone. When there was an update my geoloacation use to say Mississippi but now it’s new Jersey. When I try to ping the Dallas server now it is giving me 60+ping while searching for a match in warzone instead of searching for 36 ping. I read some people geolocation is messed up in warzone as well. I checked my ip on google and it always say Mississippi. Must be warzone issues now. Any help on this matter would be appreciated. Thanks

What are your current Geo-filter settings? Are you trying to force the Dallas server with a Polygon or a small radius? Are you playing on PC or on Console?

Do you know the ID for the Dallas server you're looking for? It's possible it's either moved in Geo-filter or it's just down and you're looking at a different server now.

I play on pc , I try to force it with polygons. It is usually a dedicated server with the ending id being vultr. When I do connect to it now, the ping is  higher than the 36 milliseconds I was receiving from last week. Now I can only connect to the peer located there. When I’m on the peer the game runs terrible but on the dedicated it’s is flawless . I am on the xr450 was thinking about updating to the regular firmware instead of using the 3.0 to see if it helps. I can send the exact id when I get home. 

When I do connect to the vultr now the ping is higher and cannot load to any game. 

• Administrators

That peer will be a server, so possible it is mislocated instead. If you can provide the ID we can double check that. Try using Ping Assist exclusively to get the server you normally play on, if you can it will be incorrectly located - we're already looking at doing a cloud update to rectify these

Hey guys sorry I am late but this is the server up that I can’t find it is the only one with the best ping. 107.181.171.203 which is supposed to be in Texas. This is the screen shot I’m seeing on the heat map that need to be updated. 

• Administrators

Great thank you, so it is misplaced then, if you put your location in the ocean and set Ping Assist to 30ms it should force you onto it. You are on quite an old beta version, here is the latest  https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/New-Firmware-v2-3-2-120-XR450/td-p/2071197/