Router randomly dying every other night

Kurot

Im reaching out because the router has been extremely inconsistent. I followed all procedures shown in several threads full resets and everything. Plug it off, waiting 10 minutes, etc...

basically the router will just stop responding randomly, lose internet connection and become inaccessible to the 192.168.77.1 address. Usually after 2 or 3 resets it came back. But as of right now its been dead for a few hours and it wont even let me access 192.168.77.1 address. Tried leaving it off for 10+ minutes in between tries and nothing. (Im using wired).

My ISP is fine, as soon as i plug a different router everything works fine. 

I was able to get it working this morning for a bit and got into 192.168.77.1, on top it says: R2 3.0.205

also its powered by its own dedicated outlet, so its the fiber modem.

Edit: its dead again Did full reset with a clip 30 seconds, left it out 15 minutes connected back and still unable to access the router settings.. I gave up and connected my old router so i can actually use my internet. 

Edited by Kurot

• 3 weeks later...

Set it up 2 days ago again, re-installed the latest firmware worked until today morning again, woke up to no internet, plugged it off for 30 minutes, lights and everything come on, but zero connectivity all day.

Cannot access 192.168.77.1 at all

• Administrators

Hold the reset button for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes then attempt to access and run through the wizard again. What is the modem model the R2 is connected to? Is it connected to a power extender or direct to a wall outlet?

• 1 month later...

Hi again, i connected the router again today to try and worked for 45 minutes, lost connection and now is unresponsive again (cannot access 192.168.77.1), holding 30 seconds for a full restart does nothing, even after waiting 10 minutes. I left it for 1 hour and nothing. Its connected to my company fiber modem (AN5506-04-FS is running bridge) so i get a public ip. My other router (Archer AX10) works perfectly fine.

9 hours ago, Kurot said:

Hi again, i connected the router again today to try and worked for 45 minutes, lost connection and now is unresponsive again (cannot access 192.168.77.1), holding 30 seconds for a full restart does nothing, even after waiting 10 minutes. I left it for 1 hour and nothing. Its connected to my company fiber modem (AN5506-04-FS is running bridge) so i get a public ip. My other router (Archer AX10) works perfectly fine.

Do you still have connection through the R2? If you open a command prompt and enter the command ipconfig, could you send over a screenshot of the output?