Netduma Random Disconnects

So I've been having the same issues discussed in this forum. Random disconnects on my Desktop and WiFi. The only way to get back the signal is to disconnect the router and plug it back in.

I have tried all the suggestions giving to others with similar issues and the problem still persist. 

Netduma R2

Modem: Netgear CM500

Thank you 

Thanks for making a new post about this, welcome to the forum!

Is it only wireless devices that are experiencing these disconnections or are you seeing it across all devices? 

Are you still able to access the interface when the connection drops?

Have you already set the DHCP Lease time to 168 hours?

Yes all devices lose connection including my desktop.

The last several days I've been having issues accessing DumaOS as well. Even when I have connection I keep getting the message "This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute" but never loads in.

Yes I have set DHCP Lease time to 168 hours

14 minutes ago, spereze062 said:

Yes all devices lose connection including my desktop.

The last several days I've been having issues accessing DumaOS as well. Even when I have connection I keep getting the message "This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute" but never loads in.

Yes I have set DHCP Lease time to 168 hours

Thanks for this information.

For the Rapp loading error, please go to System Information and under the three-line menu in Installed Rapps, set the number of retries to 5.

Could you also please confirm if you've given the R2 a static IP from the Modem and also put this IP in the modem's DMZ?

• Administrators

Copy the WAN IP from the R2 System Information page and then access your modem interface. Setting a Static/Reserved IP will likely be in LAN Settings, so use the IP you copied. DMZ or exposed host as it is sometimes known could be in WAN, Firewall or Security settings usually, again use the IP you copied