Adblock advanced features

Hi,

I am wondering if there's a way to block apps like tiktok, snapchat, facebook, instagram and wtv else disgusting and filthy applications out there. I know you can use the adblock feature to add domains and all, but althought blocking facebook and instagram was fairly easy on computer, it does not work at all on mobile. I am looking for a way to block all of these for specific devices ( function that duma os does not have yet ) I dont want to block facebook on my mom s devices but I want to block it on my little sisters devices for example. So adblock for each device personnalized and maybe even a time frame these domains are blocked or whatever. I would like to limit my sister to only 1 hour of Roblox a day for example. If these features exist, i would very much like to know how it works. For now at least, if someone could help with blocking social media apps on android/iphone I would love that...

• 4 months later...
On 5/7/2021 at 11:53 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Actually the feature you would want there is traffic controller, you should be able to achieve it using that using the social media category

It would be nice if you could add domains as a type of traffic controller rule, that's the only thing that's missing from it imo.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As in you'd like to Adblock certain domains on a schedule?

I'd like to block domains in general, just not for the purpose of blocking ads. I've tried doing that with Adblock but it doesn't work on anything it seems.