Can’t sign into my router.

Hey. 

I’m having trouble getting into my router, I have the netduma r2. I keep getting a error saying “this rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.” I reset my router, rebooted, disabled ad block on chrome, I cleared history and cashe, cookies. Even tried Microsoft edge. No luck 

49A450A0-236B-45EE-A510-7699F8837B02.jpeg

I’m not sure I just set it up before when I got it and left it as is. Didn’t wanna touch anything. 

What is that right way to factory reset the r2? I tried the 30-30-30 second method don’t think that worked, but a friend is coming over to help. 

No luck with anything, pretty much tried it all. Factory resets, unplugging the power, clearing all the browsing data. My friend is better at that kind of stuff and he couldn’t get it either. He told me the same thing happen to him cause he has the same router and that netduma sent him a new r2 router. 

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Desjarlais said:

Quick question how long do I usually have to wait for a response from netduma. I been waiting for a email 

You should have received one by now, did you email using the email associated with your forum account? I'll chase the team

I'm having the exact same issue. Started a couple days ago. No updates were installed. I just sat down to play some games and tried to turn my geo-filter on and it wouldn't load into the page. I closed the browser and tried to login again and got the 'Internal Server Error'.

Edit: The internal server error is from the mobile app. The same 'Rapp is not loaded' is from the web browser.

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

I'm having the exact same issue. Started a couple days ago. No updates were installed. I just sat down to play some games and tried to turn my geo-filter on and it wouldn't load into the page. I closed the browser and tried to login again and got the 'Internal Server Error'.

Edit: The internal server error is from the mobile app. The same 'Rapp is not loaded' is from the web browser.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Are you able to access the interface and have it load properly if you use the Microsoft Edge browser?

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You should have received one by now, did you email using the email associated with your forum account? I'll chase the team

the account I’m on now is linked to Facebook. 
No, it’s a different email account I used to email netduma. Gmail account 

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Desjarlais said:

the account I’m on now is linked to Facebook. 
No, it’s a different email account I used to email netduma. Gmail account 

If you post it here or PM me with it and post back once you've done it I can chase the team

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Are you able to access the interface and have it load properly if you use the Microsoft Edge browser?

No I'm not. Same error on Edge.

Edit: I also tried Opera, Safari, and Mozilla without success.

8 hours ago, bru_05 said:

No I'm not. Same error on Edge.

Edit: I also tried Opera, Safari, and Mozilla without success.

Thanks for confirming. Does power cycling the router restore functionality temporarily or does the same error always occur immediately?

5 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Thanks for confirming. Does power cycling the router restore functionality temporarily or does the same error always occur immediately?

I haven't been able to get it back up by power cycling or a full reset.

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, bru_05 said:

I haven't been able to get it back up by power cycling or a full reset.

Press F12 on the page, on the window that appears go to network, click the box to disable cache, right click the browser refresh button and select empty cache and hard reload, does that work?