Who can help!?

L7NALMARI

What happens when you continue to lower your CC/slider down to a lower percentage? Does your upload not improve at all? Its strange when looking at your screenshot because your download is great! Your upload seems to have a continuous pattern of spikes!

Zippy. 

57 minutes ago, Zippy said:

What happens when you continue to lower your CC/slider down to a lower percentage? Does your upload not improve at all? Its strange when looking at your screenshot because your download is great! Your upload seems to have a continuous pattern of spikes!

Zippy. 

nth change when i go down with  CC/slider on upload 

6 hours ago, L7NALMARI said:

nth change when i go down with  CC/slider on upload 

Well it sounds like an issue that Fraser is aware of.. So thats good..  Do you still need help further setting it up? What I would do is start at 70% and lower it from there by 5%-10%.. Test the game you play and see when you start to notice an improvement.. Once you notice an improvement maybe lower your slider another 5% on upload for good measure..  You might have to lower your slider fairly low so dont be alarmed from that..

Hope that makes sense..

Good luck!

Zippy.

9 minutes ago, Zippy said:

Well it sounds like an issue that Fraser is aware of.. So thats good..  Do you still need help further setting it up? What I would do is start at 70% and lower it from there by 5%-10%.. Test the game you play and see when you start to notice an improvement.. Once you notice an improvement maybe lower your slider another 5% on upload for good measure..  You might have to lower your slider fairly low so dont be alarmed from that..

Hope that makes sense..

Good luck!

Zippy.

Do this on upload and download together or just the upload 

34 minutes ago, L7NALMARI said:

Do this on upload and download together or just the upload 

Do this on just upload.. As from your prior screenshot your download looked pretty good at whatever you had that set at.. So id leave that for now and focus on just your upload..

From my experience one does seem to have to lower the upload slider down more.. So dont worry if you have to lower more then you would think..

Hope that helps! :) 

Zippy.