Geo Filter issue

Ramesh

Alright let's begin. Before this when using this router finding games with filter on and a location drawn on the map was easy. Now with filter on and location drawn on the map it takes like ages to find one game. You might say you need to draw more locations, I drew Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and South Korea. My god it still doesn't connect to them.

I didn't draw Japan because ping is too high. Now the moment I turn off filtering bam I get games so fast all in Hong Kong as the ping is 50.

Also another issue when using filtering on I'm not able to connect to Discord. The moment I turn off filtering I can join Discord. When I use Ping Assist and filtering on I'm able to join Discord. For some reason filtering with locations drawn everywhere I mean I've covered a lot of the Asian locations doesn't connect Discord.

Something has broken inside the filtering and you need to look into it. I've tried everything. Even changing my device to Playstation and Xbox nothing works.

If I turn off filtering I get games so fast and all in Hong Kong. If I Filter and draw a huge map on Hong Kong it doesn't get games takes ages. Please look into this and push an update to the cloud ASAP.

As always thank you and I know you guys are doing the best you can.

@Netduma Fraser

@Netduma Liam

Thanks for the detail!

Could you also provide a screenshot of your Geo-filter and we'll let you know if there's anything that appears to stand out?

When you join a discord server, watch the Geo-filter map for any blocked server icons to appear, when they do please click them and manually allow in the panel that appears. You may also find that you're missing an authentication server when playing, so I'd suggest repeating the same process for when you're searching for a game.