NETDUMA - GEO FILTER - 2 DEVICES ?

JimW95

My ESB cut out this morning and when I logged back on my Geo Filter section was all messed up. I can't set my home location, I can't delete the profile. It says my console & my PC has been added but I can't set anything. The router won't reboot, I've tried factory reset also.

I've reset the router a number of times but it doesn't make a difference. I tried plugging it out , nothing seems to be working.

Can someone help ? 

Capture (002).PNG

That's what I've done, I've reset the router using the pin on the back a couple of times, but it keeps loading back up the very same way. When I tried rebooting it through the website it didn't do anything.

OK, did you need to go through all of the initial setup steps each time or could you just log back in after pressing the pin?

It may be worth re-installing the firmware and factory resetting afterwards, make sure you hold the pin for at least thirty seconds.

I had to go through the steps to establish internet connection, but once those steps were done it brought me to the home screen and two devices were listed on it already.

What firmware do I need to reinstall ? Or how do I go about it ?