How do you set up the vpn for xr1000

Cannabas

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Says there "Hybrid VPN is available on the latest firmware for Netduma R1, Nighthawk XR500, XR450 and XR700." I don't think it's available for my XR1000. Bummer.

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Donut said:

Says there "Hybrid VPN is available on the latest firmware for Netduma R1, Nighthawk XR500, XR450 and XR700." I don't think it's available for my XR1000. Bummer.

Unfortunately it's not available for the XR1000 currently, that's not to say it couldn't be included in the future!

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Unfortunately it's not available for the XR1000 currently, that's not to say it couldn't be included in the future!

Would you say I should keep the XR1000 or should I just get another duma router in case it never comes? I wouldn’t mind waiting for the feature if it’s guaranteed, but if it’s possible it may not come I’d rather get a different router that supports Hybrid VPN.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Donut said:

Would you say I should keep the XR1000 or should I just get another duma router in case it never comes? I wouldn’t mind waiting for the feature if it’s guaranteed, but if it’s possible it may not come I’d rather get a different router that supports Hybrid VPN.

I couldn't give a guarantee at this point so if you require HybridVPN then the XR500 may be a better choice for you in the meantime.