can't connect to internet

ozgur

I tried several times to connect to internet with my netduma r2 it doesn't work. i tried with a lan cable or wifi but no one work. i go to one of your forum and see what you answer to other person and try all of them. i spend all of my week-end on this r2. i tried it with an other computer and an other internet box (i went to my friend to tried again and it doesn't work) please i want to change it and get a new one. i bought it one week ago and it's never work.

duma.jpg

net.jpg

nett.jpg

ipp.jpg

Je pense que je n'arrive pas à vous expliquer.  Je ne peux pas me connecter tous les voyant sont rouge. Et quand j'ouvre la page sur google chrome j'écris dans la barre dumaos/197.168.77.1 impossible de se connecter. J'arrive pas à accéder à la page . La clé wifi ne fonctionne pas et le câble montre connecter mais impossible d'accéder à la page internet pas connectivité. Je pense que le routeur à un problème c'est pour ça que j'aimerais échanger et recevoir un autre routeur. 

Evet ip 6 devre dışı bırakıb ip 4 du sitatik yaptık lakin yinede internete bağlanmıyor net duma verdiğiniz wi-fi ayarinida yaptık 3 atlayıb 1 ekledik son 3 şifreyi aynı bıraktık bilgisayarda wi-fi gözüktü ama internet halen çalışmıyor malisef telefonumdada denedim wi-fi çalışmıyor. Önceki router im netgear nighthawk xr 700 de böyle bir sıkıntı yaşamadım. Lütfen acil yardımlarınızı bekliyorum 

• Administrators

Don't worry about the internet because we need to be able to access the router to complete the wizard to get internet - you won't get it without doing that. So IPv6 no access to the interface still? The router is giving you a very odd IP address - did you ever have access to the interface or did you set a static IP on the PC?

Evet pc statik IP belirledim malisef internet fakir için sihirbaza giremiyorum lan koplosuyla ve wifi adası defalarca denedim perşembeden buyana uğraşıyorum ama olmuyo google ve diğer arama motorlarında da aratma yaptım Cerzleri sildim formlardaki arkadaşlara verdiğiniz tavsiyeleri okuyub onlarida denedim cdm ye gidib bakiyorum netdumayi aktiv gostermiyo bir türlü Yapabilce Yapabilce baska tavsiyesi vermek yerine kok sevinirim Benim amacim zevkli bir oyun oynamak netduma r2 sayesinde lutfen acil yardim etmek