Error in Geofilter

xyz

• Administrators

Is it when you load the page or changing a specific setting? Remove the device from the Geo-Filter, go to the Device Manager, click on your device and give it the PlayStation device type, then re-add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option. Do you get the error after that?

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is it when you load the page or changing a specific setting? Remove the device from the Geo-Filter, go to the Device Manager, click on your device and give it the PlayStation device type, then re-add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option. Do you get the error after that?

it was happening when i would just go into the geo filter tab. I did what you said and it stopped popping up but now im getting this error. That happens when I drop the pin anywhere.

EDIT: i just went to the tab again and the message still pops up

image.thumb.png.2b8a029dae6520b65d8062df6e1f73fb.png

• Administrators

That's really odd, when did the errors start appearing, after upgrading the firmware, a reboot, reset, settings changes etc or was it seemingly random? I think you'll probably need to do a factory reset to resolve it but try a reboot from the interface first

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's really odd, when did the errors start appearing, after upgrading the firmware, a reboot, reset, settings changes etc or was it seemingly random? I think you'll probably need to do a factory reset to resolve it but try a reboot from the interface first

it literally started today. Last  night it was fine, nothing has changed in hardware or network. I turned on my computer today then i got that message. 

I should have rebooted the router before posting but i did the reboot option from the interface and it fixed the problem 

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

11 hours ago, xyz said:

I should have rebooted the router before posting but i did the reboot option from the interface and it fixed the problem 

That's good to hear, let us know if you need anything else.

12 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Does anybody know what's going on with the geofilter for the xr500

What issues are you having with Geo-filter on the XR currently?

• 1 month later...