Me too.   :D  He's great and he really seems to love playing the game, as opposed to some of those guys who do it for the views.  He was very interested after hearing some rumblings on Twitter and then reading my review.  I am trying to convince him to join up as he has done a TON of videos where he talks about his internet, his lag problems, and different ways to combat it, on his own, as best he could.

Maybe....

So do I. Ap0c is awesome!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats awesome, he also made a video mentioning us :)

I suspect that will be one of at least a couple.  He seems pretty amped to give it a try.  I do know that he has a lot of bigger YT'ers as subs, including guys like Legend of Thunder, so maybe another avenue of exposure. :D

All hail [Duma]

Ugh, the stress of not knowing if im getting one this time around is unbearable. Im a 36 yr old man feeling like a kid near christmas. Thanks apoc for directing tons more people here. lol

Ive been itching to tell all my military buds about this. There in god aweful corners of the world and suffer in gameplay daily.

Continuing the "does it work" theme.  I love numbers, and stats and data.  It's a sickness that I have learned to live with and apologize for subjecting you all to it.  :wacko: Still running version 1.02.06 with Geo-Filter set to strict and a "search range" of about 900Km from my place.  NOTE:  The "snap" feature gives me a radius of about 1300Km, but I don't really find I need to engage it having rated a lot of local servers near me as good.  Plenty of secondary servers are in my area, but it still appears the [Duma] has to tell the match making to forego the East Coast and South of the Border lobbies first, and then I get the good lobby connections.  Nothing has changed from the above write up other than I think I prestiged at some point and on my next prestige level grind.

Between Friday night and Sunday night I played, apparently, a total of 58 games of Black Ops 2 in TDM, KC and a couple of FFA's.  I decided to keep a spreadsheet total, because I'm sick and this is the first step of recovery :blink: , of my K/D and see where I ended up for no other reason than to see if my [Duma] was placebo or not.

Turns out my K/D average for the 58 game sample was: 3.35

I have NEVER been a consistent 2.0+ K/D slayer.  I've had a game here or there that went well, maybe even strung a few together if the lobbies didn't change much, but this is easily the best I have played for a sustained time.

I also seem to get a ton of Friend and Game Requests now from a lot of "younger" players.  Hate mail continues to be an especially perverse few moments of LULZ when I see the hate filled tirade of some poor bastard who hasn't yet discovered our little router secret yet.   :D  :ph34r:

More to follow as the new meds and couch time for my issues are scheduled.

JD

Hate mail continues to be an especially perverse few moments of LULZ 

After years of CoD i have found the best measure of your success is not kd or w/l or prestige 

its how many whiney little brats message you after a match finishes and hurl abuse at you for hacking/cheating/being a try hard/camping/glitching ect when all you did was run a round shooting things 

After years of CoD i have found the best measure of your success is not kd or w/l or prestige 

its how many whiney little brats message you after a match finishes and hurl abuse at you for hacking/cheating/being a try hard/camping/glitching ect when all you did was run a round shooting things 

LOL - I see you are a fan as well.  Ha ha.  

• 2 weeks later...

Can't post a link from YT on my phone, but Ap0co1ypse has put up his first Netduma review. He talks about not tuning the set up, then talks about setting it up, has a link to order your own, and gameplay of a 40-0 game. He also shows screen shots from some other impressive games, 46-1game, talking about having fun gaming again.

Guest Netduma Luke

Can't post a link from YT on my phone, but Ap0co1ypse has put up his first Netduma review. He talks about not tuning the set up, then talks about setting it up, has a link to order your own, and gameplay of a 40-0 game. He also shows screen shots from some other impressive games, 46-1game, talking about having fun gaming again.

I'll do the honours for you. This therefore means I cannot be accused of proverbial own trumpet blowing etc:

Much obliged. I would like to point out the reference video for CORRECT set up that Ap0c is talking about, with link and credit, goes to our very own SIM!

This router is changing online CoD. I can't think of one thing I have tried that would offer as much bang for the gaming buck as my Duma. Nothing beats a great connection for online FPS play.

Thanks Dilinger you're a legend!

You are to kind, sir. You guys provided the best product for a known issue, all I did was leverage a contact to get the word out there. :-)

Follow up video because the Legion of Ap0c fans wanted to know if the Duma would work on AW.  Turns out, it seems to work pretty well....LOL

If that endorsement doesn't sell units, I don't know what will....LOL

Just read the original Dillinger review awesome review . Agree re the next gen consols and ghosts was rubbish , I am enjoying AW on next gen and have seen big improvements myself on KD although not in the same league as Dillinger . My problem is I sold my old 360 and cods games ! After reading this review I have an overwhelming urge to jump on EBAY and purchase a second hand 360 and BLOPS 2 !!! Wish I had not read it now, my wife is going to kick off

Archived