Geo-Filter: Before or After

bp444

Hello, just received my R2. I have a question about Geo-Filter. Should I turn it on before opening the game application, or after when I'm already on the multiplayer screen? I know when you launch the application it goes through some log-in servers, so I wasn't sure the correct time to turn it on for best results. Thank you so much.

• Administrators

Good advice above but basically yes I would advise you enable it before loading up the game. Reason being during the load they ping all the servers to see what you can connect to so if you can connect to everything and have established connections then the filter won't be able to do its job efficiently.

18 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Good advice above but basically yes I would advise you enable it before loading up the game. Reason being during the load they ping all the servers to see what you can connect to so if you can connect to everything and have established connections then the filter won't be able to do its job efficiently.

Great explanation. Thank you for explaining that perfectly. That's what I was hoping to understand. I noticed both methods worked but I was going for the most efficient one. I'll make sure to turn geo-fiter on before loading the game. Thank you!

• Administrators
5 hours ago, bp444 said:

Great explanation. Thank you for explaining that perfectly. That's what I was hoping to understand. I noticed both methods worked but I was going for the most efficient one. I'll make sure to turn geo-fiter on before loading the game. Thank you!

You're very welcome! Any more questions let us know and we'll be happy to help!