Internet Stops Working on R2

K1LL0G1CAL

Ich kann nur die Vorgängerversion empfehlen. Auch ich hatte meinen R2 mit .205 ausgeliefert bekommen. Nach 30 Tagen begann das Gerät mit reboot Schleife und willkürlichen neustarts bis zu 10 mal am Tag. Nach 2 Wochen hatte ich keine Geduld mehr für diesen Mist. Ich habe ohne werksreset einfach die .179 drüber geflasht, ich war es leid immer wieder mein setup neu zu vergeben, dhcp auf 168 gestellt und siehe da alles läuft stabil keine abrüche mehr, von lan/wlan, seit über 2 Wochen. 

I can only recommend the previous version. I also got my R2 delivered with .205. After 30 days, the device started with a reboot loop and random reboots up to 10 times a day. After 2 weeks I had no more patience for this crap. I simply flashed the .179 over it without a factory reset, I was tired of reassigning my setup over and over again, setting dhcp to 168 and lo and behold, everything is stable and no more breaks, from lan / wlan, for over 2 weeks.

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, Cordon69 said:

Ich kann nur die Vorgängerversion empfehlen. Auch ich hatte meinen R2 mit .205 ausgeliefert bekommen. Nach 30 Tagen begann das Gerät mit reboot Schleife und willkürlichen neustarts bis zu 10 mal am Tag. Nach 2 Wochen hatte ich keine Geduld mehr für diesen Mist. Ich habe ohne werksreset einfach die .179 drüber geflasht, ich war es leid immer wieder mein setup neu zu vergeben, dhcp auf 168 gestellt und siehe da alles läuft stabil keine abrüche mehr, von lan/wlan, seit über 2 Wochen. 

I can only recommend the previous version. I also got my R2 delivered with .205. After 30 days, the device started with a reboot loop and random reboots up to 10 times a day. After 2 weeks I had no more patience for this crap. I simply flashed the .179 over it without a factory reset, I was tired of reassigning my setup over and over again, setting dhcp to 168 and lo and behold, everything is stable and no more breaks, from lan / wlan, for over 2 weeks.

That sounds more like a potential power issue than a firmware issue but if it is working for you then that's great. I would suggest connecting direct to a wall outlet and trying with another adapter of similar voltage and then upgrading to double check but that's up to you