Ps4 voice chat problem

Airchus

Hello good night, I have a problem that I have been dragging on for days and I can not solve it, and it is about the ps4 voice chat group, every time I create a group, a friend can hear me (if I have Good luck ..) but the rest of my friends do not listen to me, nor I to them, and hopefully maybe two of them can do it ... I need if they can help me, this did not happen to me before I had the ro Router and I think something is wrong ... I thought it could be a port problem but I have a moderate nat, and the next thing I may be suspecting may be due to the QOS in terms of Mb distribution But I'm not sure ...

Turn off auto ping host and add each friend one by one to the party chat. Each friend will appear on the geo-filter map, click on their icon which will appear and add them to your allow list.

• Administrators

As above!

You will need to add your friends to the allow list in order to be able to hear them in a party chat. You can see how to do this at the bottom of this guide: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter when it says spectating mode just disable Filtering Mode.

Yesterday I did it and for a moment it seemed to work and that all this was the problem (I gave as allowed player to my friend) but today the same failure occurred, saying that it could not connect due to a fault 

On 31/3/2021 at 0:12, Exe_uz said:

Apague el host de ping automático y agregue a cada amigo uno por uno al chat del grupo. Cada amigo aparecerá en el mapa de filtro geográfico, haga clic en su icono que aparecerá y agréguelo a su lista de permitidos.

How do I disable auto-ping ..?

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The IP of your friend may have changed so it is worth double checking nothing is blocked when trying to connect. You can disable Auto Ping from the Geo-Filter Map 3 line option menu

Same here. I am having the same problem whenever I go into a chat party in ps4. 

There is something I dont really get, in order to be able to chat with my friends Should i add them manually one by one?, so whenever their IPs change do i have to be changing it?....that’s sound not very practical in my opinion. Btw why should i be adding them if they are located within my geo location set?.

Could you please provide more info?, maybe im missing something.

thank you.

I have had this issue for years, am afraid there is not permanent fix for this. The walk around that works for me is to disable/turn off filtering mode then turn it on when I can hear everyone in the party. Not the best or is it practical on a long run, but it works all suggestion suggested none has worked for me. 

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Tori said:

Same here. I am having the same problem whenever I go into a chat party in ps4. 

There is something I dont really get, in order to be able to chat with my friends Should i add them manually one by one?, so whenever their IPs change do i have to be changing it?....that’s sound not very practical in my opinion. Btw why should i be adding them if they are located within my geo location set?.

Could you please provide more info?, maybe im missing something.

thank you.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

At the bottom of this guide is instructions on how to allow your friends http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter when it mentions spectating mode just toggle Filtering Mode off. 

Yes you would need to add them one by one and if their IP changes you would need to add them again but it's unlikely that will happen too often. You don't have to if they actually show up within your radius but I would still recommend it in case your change your settings. I realize it may not be the best option for you but we would have no way of telling who your friends are or what IPs you want to be allowed without you telling the router.