Call of Duty-PC Not Supported?

I had issues with my Netduma and had to reset it.  After resetting and setting everything up again I've come to an issue that I can't geofilter Call of Duty-PC anymore?  I didn't use it much before but it did work when I tried it before the reset.  What am I doing wrong?  I'm playing on PC.  I've tried it on regular call of duty and nothing popped up that way.

Thank you for your time and help.

Duma Issue.png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I would suggest removing the device from the Geo-Filter. Then in the Device Manager giving your PC the PlayStation device type, then re-add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option instead, that will allow you to filter the game on PC. 

We're aware of that bug and will fix it. I prefer the above method though as services like Call of Duty on the Geo-Filter can be get outdated but the above will also work.

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, POH said:

it has been 2 years how is it not fixed yet

Welcome to the forum!

It's a classification that needs to change and be kept up-to-date. There's been some changes, presumably by Activision, made recently particularly with CoD that appears to have affected Geo-filter, so we need to update it again. We're looking into to reproducing and resolving the problem currently and will push a cloud update once we've got a solution.

51 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

It's a classification that needs to change and be kept up-to-date. There's been some changes, presumably by Activision, made recently particularly with CoD that appears to have affected Geo-filter, so we need to update it again. We're looking into to reproducing and resolving the problem currently and will push a cloud update once we've got a solution.

Eta roughly on the fix ?