Qos

Tmtmulisha

Tried that it won't even go to the right time i click it and apply and it stays 1 hour behind. And when doing the initial setup it gets past all the settings like internet then just says net gear refuses to load🤦🏻‍♂️

• Administrators

Did you go through the setup wizard to change it? You can change it from the top right of the interface, try applying there. What do you mean Netgear refuses to load? You're using the R2 aren't you?

I changed at the top right corner still didn’t work and no I’m using the xr1000 got it as a gift I’m switching back to the r2 I have had enough of this thing. And sorry I click the wrong support help.

I got it so I did as you asked I got to my local time (eastern) but it only goes into military time, I can tell Military time just not sure if that’s normal. And it did not fix the issue I can still return the router do you think this is the best option?

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Tmtmulisha said:

I got it so I did as you asked I got to my local time (eastern) but it only goes into military time, I can tell Military time just not sure if that’s normal. And it did not fix the issue I can still return the router do you think this is the best option?

Do you mean it uses the 24hr clock as in 1pm = 13:00 if so that is correct.

I don't think the logs will cause you any harm but it's up to you. Have you got remote management enabled or in WAN Settings is NAT set to Open?

• Administrators
21 hours ago, Tmtmulisha said:

Hey Fraser i woke up today and those logs randomly stooped. Great news once again thank you for all you do!!!!!!

That's great to hear, thanks for the update! You're very welcome!