Lan port 3 NOT WORKING

GBDJG

Ok since i stopped using the R2 for Wi-Fi because its no good everything was fine until today i plug my laptop into port 3 NO GO.

I changed the cable even though it is brand new out the packet and switched the  laptop to other ports and it works fine try other devices in port 3 nothing.

I have updated the firmware factory reset via pin and software no dice.

This is really close to me loosing with the R2 how much crap can one person put up with.

Capture.PNG

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Sorry to hear that, please email [email protected] with a link to this topic and your order number and we can organize a replacement.

problem is i will be without a router and your behind with orders i be leave?

Sorry to have come off that way but all i did was connect a cable and my home network was down for an hour. 

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, ONEovFOUR said:

problem is i will be without a router and your behind with orders i be leave?

Sorry to have come off that way but all i did was connect a cable and my home network was down for an hour. 

We've actually caught up with the orders now so no problem there! No need to apologize, totally understand!

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We've actually caught up with the orders now so no problem there! No need to apologize, totally understand!

I'm a massive fan of NETDUMA and wanted one since D1 when the R1 was released no matter what small issues arise i will always game on a duma router.

Thanks again Fraser for the great support.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ONEovFOUR said:

I'm a massive fan of NETDUMA and wanted one since D1 when the R1 was released no matter what small issues arise i will always game on a duma router.

Thanks again Fraser for the great support.

Thank you for the kind words, really great to hear that! You're very welcome!

On 3/26/2021 at 7:25 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Thank you for the kind words, really great to hear that! You're very welcome!

A massive thank you to the NETDUMA team i received my replacement today it shipped with latest firmware i am up and running and very happy 😊

Thank you Fraser and Liam.

On a side note should i send back the other  R2 to the address in Cambridge on the shipping label?

Many thanks guys.