Cant find lobbies with ping assist set to 0

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me out with this. So I have strict mode on, filtering on, and I have my radius around the Dallas server for Warzone. I cannot seem to connect to matches with my ping assist set to 0 but can only find them if it is set to around 25ms. Heres a screenshot of my geofilter. Any idea why the server is just a "server" and not an "allowed server"?. I havent blocked the server at all. Thanks in advance

dumascreenshot.PNG

Welcome to the forum! 

What's happening in game when you've taken this screenshot? That all looks to be correct. 

You'll only see that as an allowed server if it is whitelisted by us (authentication server) or you have manually clicked on the server and selected 'Allow'. 

I am able to find lobbies now but on the ping heatmap the ping is around 32ms but when I search up a game it starts looking for lobbies with ping around 60ms. 32 ms is the lowest ping server that I can connect to and I am located in florida. Any idea why 32 is the lowest ping that I can get and that is while connecting to the Texas servers?

• Administrators

The in game ping includes things like processing delay which is why it is higher than the Geo-Filter (direct to server). There may be some servers missing from heatmap until we do an update, still cover Florida though as you should be able to get a game there.

I dont know what I did but it just sits there and searches at <46ms ping forever and doesnt find lobbies. It occasionally throws me in a lobby by myself then just backs me out and again with the searching in a continous cycle. 

So I expanded my range from 225 to 350 miles and was able to find games with consistent 60 ping (which is about the lowest I can get for some reason) so I’m hoping that it is fixed now. Thanks for all of the help. I think there just wasn’t enough players in my range to connect to me and SBMM probably had an effect on that since I have around a 3kd. 

That is 60 ping in game btw, the Dumaos ping is around 32. Do you know how I could get lower ping in game? My ping on Speedtest is about 16ms but on ping heatmap there is only one server with a ping of lower than 40ms and results in an in game ping of over 60ms. Would I need to upgrade my internet or am I just located too far from a server to get any better ping? 

• Administrators

Great to hear that. That's probably about right considering your ping direct to the server, what does Ping Heatmap say the lowest ping server is and what are the pings to a couple of the servers above it? Possibly you could force the next lowest ping server and depending on the ping to it the in game ping may show a little lower if it is a less populated server. You may be too far, your base ping of 16ms whilst not very high could be lower and this potentially could be lowered a bit by switching ISP, hard to say whether it definitely would or not.