Netduma Can't connect to Internet/OS slow

Trigga

Hello everybody,

I'm having difficulties with my new Netduma R2 router i just got, while setting the router up, I mistakenly turned off  "Wifi 2.4Ghz/5Ghz" options and hit 'save changes'. Got kicked off the wifi obviously, couldn't connect to wifi no more, can't run ethernet cord cause the modem/router is way too far from my PC setup. Decided to hard factory reset through the back of router, I kept the router plugged in during reset. After router reset, everytime I entered wifi password "can't connect to network", I resetted all network connections, tried it again and couldn't connect. Did the increment trick, it worked I got to DumaOS, now it says the router is not connected to the internet and everything loads extremely slow compared to the first time. 

Tried to be as detail as I can, want to get this to work. Dumb mistake on disabling wifi, was poking around and getting familiar with the OS. If anybody can help thanks! 

EDIT: The only light thats not on, on the Netduma R2 is the "online" light/ the light next to power light. everything else is lit up(obviously not the ethernet ports)

EDIT2: Did another factory reset and DUMAOS is back to normal speed, still can't connect to internet even after setup. 

EDIT3: My ISP is Comcast, I have to Broadband channels, 2.4Ghz and 5.4Ghz. The 5.4Ghz usually the one that works, but in Duma its connecting to the 2.4Ghz. what gives?

EDIT4: I Got it to work!! had to change the ethernet ports. But still i want to switch from 2.4ghz broadband channel to 5.4 Ghz. Anybody know how to do that? 

EDIT 5: Welp it stopped working again, can't connect to internet. 

Welcome to the forum!

Good work on your troubleshooting thus far.

What are you seeing now? Does the R2 show as having a WAN IP in System information? If you connect directly to the modem and go to it's interface, what information can you see about the R2?

8 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

Good work on your troubleshooting thus far.

What are you seeing now? Does the R2 show as having a WAN IP in System information? If you connect directly to the modem and go to it's interface, what information can you see about the R2?

I left it alone overnight, woke up and its working fully now, even got 5.4ghz channel. 

To answer your question: yes it shows having a WAN IP in system information, what else should I provide for you? I know this internet problem is bound to happen again, do you know what steps i can take to fix it if it does happen again?