unable to connect to wifi or internet with R2

Gritz

I received my replacement R2 and for the first week it worked as expected.  Last night it just decided to stop working.  No wifi, no internet.  I hooked up my pc to the modem and the internet is not a issue.  I unplugged the R2 overnight, hooked it back up and it nothing had changed.  Factory reset and nothing changed.

• Administrators

Is that appearing on the whole page or on specific pages? 

How did you factory reset previously? I'd suggest holding the res button for 30 seconds, releasing, then waiting 2 minutes before you attempt access and see if that works

11 hours ago, Gritz said:

factory reset did not work again.  The image above was the error message when trying to access the interface..  sent twice on mistake

Are you able to get passed this error by clicking 'OK' or is it blocking access entirely?

I really dont understand computers that well, so please take it easy on my response.  I was able to get the router to work again, by resetting my BIOS.  My PC was overclocked.  My issue now is I am unable to add a device in the GEO Filter

12 hours ago, Gritz said:

I really dont understand computers that well, so please take it easy on my response.  I was able to get the router to work again, by resetting my BIOS.  My PC was overclocked.  My issue now is I am unable to add a device in the GEO Filter

No problem at all, good work solving that last issue!

What are you seeing in Geo-filter that's preventing you from adding a device? Are you getting any error messages at all?