Netduma R2 keeps disconnecting

KakashiHD

Hello, the netduma I got about 16 days ago keeps crashing. I have tried different power supplies, connecting to the separate outlet, resetting it, different ethernet cords, DHCP to 168. Its on the latest firmware as well. It randomly disconnects both wired and wireless devices. I have to unplug the netduma and plug it back in and it will work for a bit and randomly disconnect again. I have to manually do it every time as it will not reconnect on its own. Happens various times through out the day so I just switched it back to the old router I had and the issues stop. 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. How often on average are you seeing this behaviour, every 8 hours for example?

What is your exact physical setup - i.e. what is the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to?

It happens at random, can go for long hours or it can disconnect in minutes. Usually happens 4 to 5 times a day. It is very inconvenient as the internet is used by several people in the house. I have an xfinity modem XB7-T(wifi disabled) and the R2 is the only connection connected to this modem. All the other devices are connected to the R2 via wired/wireless. 

yea it still keeps resetting. I don't really want to keep dealing with this and would like my money back/replacement. I bought it directly from here. I already trouble shoot it based of what others had said on the forums and it still keeps shutting. I don't have time to keep trying out a bunch of different things to see if I can make it work. On my free time I like to video play games, no trouble shoot a brand new router.