Geo-Filter Problem Server

Raibens

good afternoon guys

I am new to the forum, I have read a lot to configure my R2 until it is ready.
I live in Spain and when I try to play on the server here I can't find a game (5m-10-15mins .. never found)
I have seen that we have a server here on the ping heatmap, even a friend with r2 has gotten a game on the server.
I leave you here a couple of screenshots so that you can take a look to see where the problem may be.
I have tried restarting the router, restarting the console, deleting it from the geo and putting it back and nothing guys.

I can't find a game.

Sorry for my english

netduma 1.png

netduma 2.png

1 hour ago, Darren Munnich said:

Hey man,

It's a known thing the Spain server is not always online. It only is online whenever it hits peak hours. Try the French servers. They are alway online! 

Hi Darren, I don't think that's the problem since I have a friend with the same router and if he finds him on the Spanish server ... at the same hour that i am conected

I also want to inform you that I have tried to reset the router and it does not work either.
I have tried activating the dmz host to my ps5 to see if giving it priority I get something but so far nothing.

19 minutes ago, Raibens said:

Hi Darren, I don't think that's the problem since I have a friend with the same router and if he finds him on the Spanish server ... at the same hour that i am conected

Hey man,

I also try and connect to the Spanish server and this only happens during peak hours and in the weekend every now and then. Good luck!

32 minutes ago, Darren Munnich said:

Hey man,

I also try and connect to the Spanish server and this only happens during peak hours and in the weekend every now and then. Good luck!

where do you live?  It only finds me if I search in Europe and specifically the French and German servers.  have you tried for example in saudi arabia?  there we have a 100 ping server, if you have tried, have you been able to enter?  I have no way to enter any external other than the ones I have told you about .. :(

• Administrators

As mentioned above the Spanish server is not always available unfortunately - if you friend is getting it ask him what settings he is using and whether the icon is within his Spanish radius when he is actually playing a game.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As mentioned above the Spanish server is not always available unfortunately - if you friend is getting it ask him what settings he is using and whether the icon is within his Spanish radius when he is actually playing a game.

I understand what you are saying, but for example, I just played with it on a server in Spain, He can see the server on the geofiltrer and I don't: / what could be happening?
 I have reviewed all the settings of him and in principle we have everything the same.
 I also tried to restart the cloud, but I get an error message.

Also i can tell you that to find a game I had to deactivate the geo filter so that only his would work

prueba 2.png

prueba 3.png

1 hour ago, Raibens said:

I understand what you are saying, but for example, I just played with it on a server in Spain, He can see the server on the geofiltrer and I don't: / what could be happening?
 I have reviewed all the settings of him and in principle we have everything the same.

Also i can tell you that to find a game I had to deactivate the geo filter so that only his would work

prueba 2.png

prueba 3.png

Hola a mi tambien me pasa que solo puedo jugar en francia o Alemania lo he probado todo y no es posible jugar en otro servidor solo francia y alemania

4 hours ago, Darren Munnich said:

Hey man! You got ping assist on. Put Pint assist on 0 and make sure you dont have the French server in your area. 

Searching will take longer tho’

Good Morning Darren, exactly if i put pint assist on 0 i will no conect in france if my geo fliltrer is only in spain.

I tasted whit 23 because my friend had in 23 and finally i tryed copy the same config that he use for try search spanish server .

I think something is missing from us.
Whether or not he finds it on the server in Spain, in the end he always gets to see it in the geo filtrer and I don't.
As you and fraser tell me, it is a server that is not always connected, only hours after the other servers collapse.
But if it doesn't even appear in the geo filter I can never connect to it, believe me I've been trying for several days at all hours.
The night was connecting with my friend, and the first time I entered the server while I was in spectator mode and he was in strict mode.

I basically want to understand why I can't even see it in my geofilter the server, regardless of whether it is found or not.
If I can't even see it, I understand that I will never be able to enter.

test 1.png

@Netduma Fraseris it possible that i have sometinhg wrong configured?

I'm sorry for being so desperate, but I feel that if I don't find a solution, I'm not getting benefits from it, since my main router always sent me to the same servers that I can only access with the netduma

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Raibens said:

15 hours ago, rlobatof said:

Hola a mi tambien me pasa que solo puedo jugar en francia o Alemania lo he probado todo y no es posible jugar en otro servidor solo francia y alemania

2 hours ago, Pablete said:

Hola estoy teniendo problemas con el geofilter marca los servidores de españa en Francia y es muy molesto , ya reinicie y puse el r1 de fábrica y sigue el problema 

17 minutes ago, Raibens said:

@Netduma Fraseris it possible that i have sometinhg wrong configured?

I'm sorry for being so desperate, but I feel that if I don't find a solution, I'm not getting benefits from it, since my main router always sent me to the same servers that I can only access with the netduma

Try this please:

1. Quit the game/client completely - including from the System Tray (PC only, if on console then hard turn off the console)
  2. Remove device from Geo-Filter
  3. Go to the Device Manager and give your PC the PlayStation device type (PC only)
  4. Flush cloud from Geo-Filter Map menu (if you get a too long message, wait 1 minute then refresh the page and it will have applied)
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  6. Setup the Geo-Filter to cover the server - I would recommend having a Polygon over Spain and then a few more over other servers and put Ping Assist to 0
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up the client/game

Then see if it adheres to your settings more and see if you can force the server.

34 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Try this please:

1. Quit the game/client completely - including from the System Tray (PC only, if on console then hard turn off the console)
  2. Remove device from Geo-Filter
  3. Go to the Device Manager and give your PC the PlayStation device type (PC only)
  4. Flush cloud from Geo-Filter Map menu (if you get a too long message, wait 1 minute then refresh the page and it will have applied)
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  6. Setup the Geo-Filter to cover the server - I would recommend having a Polygon over Spain and then a few more over other servers and put Ping Assist to 0
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up the client/game

Then see if it adheres to your settings more and see if you can force the server.

Ok fraser, i will do it this night and i will tell  you if is fixed.

I just want to see it even if it doesn't work
😂😂

thanks!

Good night @Netduma Fraser

we have not achieved the result we expected.

At no time has the Spanish server come out.
I have followed the steps one by one, even find those from the USA but not a trace of Spanish .. This is already desperate
: /

I attach photos so you can verify

(Playing in PS5) WHIT lan and dmz On

first signal.png

searching lobby.png

starting game.png

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-23 at 21.21.58.jpeg

• Administrators

There is nothing we can do about it really if the server is not active, as it is past peak time it likely won't be on. Your settings are correct, it's just not force able all the time. You've also chosen Italy which has the same problem. Use Ping Heatmap to find the next best pings and force those.

1 hour ago, Raibens said:

Buenas noches @ Netduma Fraser

no hemos logrado el resultado que esperábamos.

En ningún momento ha salido el servidor español.
He seguido los pasos uno a uno, incluso encuentro los de USA pero ni rastro de español .. Esto ya es desesperado
: /

Adjunto fotos para que puedas verificar

(Jugando en PS5) WHIT lan y dmz On

primera señal.png

buscando lobby.png

start game.png

Imagen de WhatsApp 2021-03-23 a las 21.21.58.jpeg

Hola no sale por que ahora los servidores de españa salen en la zona de Francia tienes que marcar el geofilter en esa zona para poder jugar en los servidores españoles