some problems :S slow .. vpn

Fukarax3

Hallo zuerst,

Es tut mir leid, dass mein Englisch schlecht ist: S.

Heute habe ich den Router Netduma R2 bekommen, alles war super, installiert .. jetzt, wenn ich auf die Homepage des Routers gehe, dauert es lange, bis er etwas 4-6 Sekunden lädt: S.

und wenn ich einen Speedtest mit WLAN mache, habe ich nur 45 MB .. und mit Netgear XR 500 habe ich WLAN 180 MB

Hybrid-VPN funktioniert auch nicht richtig Ich bekomme nur 16 MB Egipt, hatte das Netgear XR 500 vorher, weil ich 49 MB Download hatte: S.

Ich habe QoS VPN auf 90 gesetzt.

Ich danke Ihnen für Ihre Hilfe

TESt.PNG

now i have reset the router and now i have with cable 210 mb, but WIFI not works fine only 80-95 MB ..  

and the menu will load long time :S if i press hybrid vpn .. it needs 5-7 seconds to load the site :S

vpn is bad :S with netduma 17 mb .. netgear xr 500 ..49 mb :S how can make better at netduma

and with vpn i have package loss 15 % :S

• Administrators

The WiFi will not be as good as the XR500 - the XR500 has more powerful hardware than the R2. We are working to improve the WiFi speeds currently, change 5GHz to use 80 for width and see if it improves.

The VPN speeds will be slower as well due to using OpenVPN and the hardware. We're looking at other VPN protocols so this can be improved in the future.

However, HybridVPN can be used to apply the VPN only to specific applications/services/ports so that for example your game can go through the VPN but the rest of the device is not restricted.