XR300 Disconnected from Warzone servers every 2 hours

HI there,

this is my second brand new XR300 router, for some reason every time i play online games especially Call of Duty Warzone it kicks me out from the servers every 2 hours. Everything in my PC is updated my Modem is brand new as well i have no clue what is wrong once i get disconnected from the servers everything  in my PC keeps running fine live stream. Discord and others is only from the online gaming servers please help this is really frustrating does someone have a solution for this? 

8 hours ago, Ghozt said:

HI there,

this is my second brand new XR300 router, for some reason every time i play online games especially Call of Duty Warzone it kicks me out from the servers every 2 hours. Everything in my PC is updated my Modem is brand new as well i have no clue what is wrong once i get disconnected from the servers everything  in my PC keeps running fine live stream. Discord and others is only from the online gaming servers please help this is really frustrating does someone have a solution for this? 

Welcome to the forum!

So it's only CoD that's disconnecting? If you remove the XR300 and connect directly to your modem, do you have the same problems? 

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Ghozt said:

i cant disable the Geo-Filter i don't see any options for that any advise?

Clicking Spectating Mode will disable it but still allow you to see servers etc, just not able to filter them