ExitLag doesnt work with netduma? help

MrJack

DumaOS Routers Owned: Netduma R2

Hello I have a question.

I always used this program Called ExitLag before I got my NetDuma R2

image.thumb.png.c96bdb58587737256d980648583ea2d4.png

I have had issues connecting to desired servers since I live in Honduras central america I have wait times of 5+minutes even to the closest server to me that is Miami 25-35 ms.

So a friend told me is probably because im not in the actual state living there that I try to get pushed out.

So I loaded my exitlag to put my location on dallas to connect to dallas. But I had my geo filter ON and it didnt seem to work at all when I was using exit lag it started taking me to servers that are out of circle using exitlag. When I removed exitlag and searched a match without it I waited 10+mins to connect to a dallas server but the point is that Why when I am using exitlag the filter doesnt work????? Any ideas to make it work ??? 

On 3/17/2021 at 6:53 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

Are you playing on your PC or on a separate console? 

If you disable Geo-filter, do you experience the same issue?

Could you also please provide a screenshot of your Geo-filter?

Yes im playing on PC. If I disable geo filter I dont experience the same but I want to use it with geo filter. 

image.png.87871cb423896440a166e6722d63972b.png

• Administrators

Everything is set correctly there, it is likely the VPN tunnel is bypassing the Geo-Filter as it can't see the traffic properly to filter it - can you show what you see when you're getting games outside your areas please?

• 3 months later...
On 3/18/2021 at 6:16 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Everything is set correctly there, it is likely the VPN tunnel is bypassing the Geo-Filter as it can't see the traffic properly to filter it - can you show what you see when you're getting games outside your areas please?

Hello, how do I contact you with help regarding ExitLag and netduma? I want to use the hybrid vpn section and input the ExitLag config files 

• Administrators
14 hours ago, BigBoy said:

Hello, how do I contact you with help regarding ExitLag and netduma? I want to use the hybrid vpn section and input the ExitLag config files 

You're doing so now! Would be best to make an entirely new topic though regarding this, do they have config files or do they just have the program?