Netduma R2 works with LAN connection but not on WiFi.

Lockbox33

I have been playing with this router for hours to make It work. The only way I could get connection is actually plugging my laptop into It. It is hooked up to my att modem which I have already put in bridge mode. But after all that I can not get It to broadcast WiFi so I can connect devices to It. What am I doing wrong?

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Just to double check, do you have internet through your ethernet connected PC and therefore gone through the Setup Wizard? If so I'd suggest disabling WiFi on the router completely, rebooting from the interface, wait 2 minutes, enabling the WiFi, rebooting again from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if it works then.

• 9 months later...

I have this same issue.  I have my Netduma connected to my PS5 via LAN connection and it works fine, but I'm not seeing the Netduma show up on any of my devices to connect via WiFi.  I don't have an ethernet port on any of my computers, just my PS5.  Is there anything I can do without connecting my computer via Ethernet?  I already did a 30-30-30 reset to no avail.

6 hours ago, lbidaytripper said:

I have this same issue.  I have my Netduma connected to my PS5 via LAN connection and it works fine, but I'm not seeing the Netduma show up on any of my devices to connect via WiFi.  I don't have an ethernet port on any of my computers, just my PS5.  Is there anything I can do without connecting my computer via Ethernet?  I already did a 30-30-30 reset to no avail.

Welcome to the forum!

This can sometimes occur just after the first time you set it up, all that's required is a reboot. Please don't 30-30-30 reset it, this is very aggressive and can damage hardware.

If a quick reboot doesn't help, please go to Network Settings -> LAN -> Wi-Fi and disable "Mirror settings on 2.4 and 5GHz", after that save settings and check if you can see two networks for the R2 now on your PC.