Congestion Control Not working after multiple factory resets

Hi duma 

I have just got my hands on the XR1000 today, 

Setup it up and tried to CC my Upload to 70% and speed test says im getting maximum speeds i have tried at 1% and still the same speeds are 80D and 20U/ I have factory reset it 3 times and all the same results, i am on the latest firmware XR1000 1.0.0.52_1.0.38. Any Ideas? 

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

I assume you're using Always for Congestion Control? Are you using PPPoE, IPv6 or VLAN? 

Yes its on always and yes I'm using PPPoE.

44 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay that could be PPPoE causing it, do you get full speeds for both download and upload when CC is reduced or does one of them work?

Only the Download works. Even tried setting the upload speed to 16Mb Manually but still hits 19-20 

On 3/16/2021 at 10:24 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

It can I believe, if you take it out of passthrough or bridge mode then it should work

Unfortunately the Uk Vigor 130 only does PPPoE passthrough, do we know if the next update will fix this issue?

On 3/18/2021 at 3:33 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I can't say for certain but I will bring it up with the team and hopefully they'll be able to get that sorted quickly. 

i hope it gets a hotfix ASAP I'm streaming and gaming and the gameplay is awful. 

Capture.PNG

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Hornet said:

i hope it gets a hotfix ASAP I'm streaming and gaming and the gameplay is awful. 

Your game ping is really high there because you're not using the Geo-Filter to filter servers and so the server is in the US - your actual ping on the right is not too bad looking at the scale.

23 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Your game ping is really high there because you're not using the Geo-Filter to filter servers and so the server is in the US - your actual ping on the right is not too bad looking at the scale.

Im playing with a friend From the US thats why the ping is high.  This is without PPPoE on the XR1000 and the CC works fine. 

Capture.PNG

• 2 months later...

Any Update on when the CC (upload) is going to be fixed when using PPPoE?, instaled he lastest firmware on the R1 and this works fine but not for the XR1000