High ping

sensei

I can’t see any pings on Geo-Filter page and with my isp 24ms, netduma 41ms, ping assist 20ms My nearest  Cold War server gives me 23ms also I used  dsl report

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, sensei said:

I can’t see any pings on Geo-Filter page and with my isp 24ms, netduma 41ms, ping assist 20ms My nearest  Cold War server gives me 23ms also I used  dsl report

Have you added your device to the Geo-Filter? Can you see any icons on the map at all?

What is your exact physical setup? Are ALL devices connected to the R2?

22 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you added your device to the Geo-Filter? Can you see any icons on the map at all?

What is your exact physical setup? Are ALL devices connected to the R2?

my playstation is added to geofilter and yah i can see icons on the maps however only my playstation n pc is connected to R2.

• Administrators

Okay so Auto Ping should be enabled by default and when you get in a game it will ping the server and appear at the bottom of the Geo-Filter page. Do you see that? If so what does the ping show?

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay so Auto Ping should be enabled by default and when you get in a game it will ping the server and appear at the bottom of the Geo-Filter page. Do you see that? If so what does the ping show?

the ping is shows 27 ms is the lowest and 43 is the highest.

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Great thank you, now if you use Ping Heatmap what does it say the lowest ping server available is? Have a look at where it is located and make your Geo-Filter cover that area.

im located in the UK and my lowest ping server gives me 17ms

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

6 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Could you please search for a game and watch the Geo-filter map, when the server appears can you please click it and compare the ping that Geo-filter tells you with what it says in game, what is the difference between the two?

in gamw i get 35-43ms and g-filter shows 15ms.. i wish i was getting 15.. :]

Screenshot (7).png

• Administrators

That's a very good ping, you are getting 15ms direct to the server. The game adds processing delay which is accounted for in their ping calculation. Some servers will have higher or lower delay than others, so forcing different servers can be beneficial to find the one that works best for you.