NETDUMA R2 - STATIC ROUTE - FIFA 21 - HELP

TigerS

Good morning guys, I saw that in netduma r2 you have the option of a static route, could someone give me a support for me to use this option? I need a complete example, including the metrics, which I have to put in each field, because I don't understand about it, my route is dynamic, I want to create this static route, because I print one of the dynamic routes that may work for the fifa, here in Brazil, the ip is 192.168 ....., give me a complete example with this ip so that I can do it, I thank you for your attention.

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

O que te faz pensar que isso vai melhorar exatamente sua experiência de jogo? Eu tentei com alguém no FIFA anteriormente para forçar um servidor e não teve nenhum efeito

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

O que te faz pensar que isso vai melhorar exatamente sua experiência de jogo? Eu tentei com alguém no FIFA anteriormente para forçar um servidor e não teve nenhum efeito

My route is dynamic, the current route to amazon is already over 120ms, but I have already sinned other routes with only 10ms, I was only able to test 1 game, as the operator returned to this 120ms route. I also did tests with the erx router, but it does not give access to the statistical route, and in some zap groups they informed me that it would not cost to try a possible solution to the problem of fifa with the static route by netduma, but there are few that have this router, so I want to try to help me phrase, exactly with the example I asked for.
image.png.d6ff98678e53409f791d1389d9956ef5.png

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What is the full target IP address?

the destination address varies, as there are two rips of ips that amazon works in brazil, example: 15.228.44.19 (only the last number changes, the base keeps), another ip - 18.230.46.68 (also only changes the last number, the base maintains), so any one of that base, serves the example that I asked you for.

If the destination address differs then I don't believe you'll be able to set a static route for it, unless you were to set a route every different variation of that address. However, as Fraser mentions, I don't see how this will make a difference in game anyway.

5 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

If the destination address differs then I don't believe you'll be able to set a static route for it, unless you were to set a route every different variation of that address. However, as Fraser mentions, I don't see how this will make a difference in game anyway.

there are hops within my network that are over 120 ms, even though they are within my country and state, while other routes are 11 ms for example, I know that the final destination is variable, but in reality I want to fix it within my network, that is, take my best dynamic route and place it as a priority (static route for one of the variants of the destination). Give me the example I asked for inside the ip that I reported, an example of filling in the static route fields in netduma r2, please help me.