My Xr1000-100aus freezes then crashes afterwards resets to a default settings but the wifi and device has no security settings and allows anyone to connect. This is the third time this has happened.

Also from time to time the dhcp changes to another IP Range.

Hi Check you have the latest update. I would start with a factory reset using the rear pin hole method. Remember to make a note of credentials beforehand .

Once reset setup as new, do not use a saved profile config, test and see if that solves the issues.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Good advice above. It sounds to me like it could be a potential power issue, is it plugged into a power extender or direct to a wall outlet? If an extender I'd suggest trying direct to an outlet if possible and see if that helps.

I have factory reset it twice now, I have the latest firmware installed, there is no power issue. As it resets after power cycle.

With the dhcp issue I have had to give all devices a static IP. 

• Administrators

That doesn't mean it isn't a power issue, if the router isn't receiving the power correctly then it could cause that. Are you connected direct to a wall outlet? Can you do that if possible please?