Internet not working

97LH

Morning,

I’ve woken up to my internet not working again but the dumaos software is fine. I previously did a full reset on the router but I can’t afford to keep doing this every few days. 

wired and wireless  not working...

my isp confirmed the connection is fine from their end.

any tips I should follow to get it working again?

image.jpg

2 hours ago, 97LH said:

Morning,

I’ve woken up to my internet not working again but the dumaos software is fine. I previously did a full reset on the router but I can’t afford to keep doing this every few days. 

image.jpg

Have you tried the reboot option in the DumaOS to see if it gets back up the signal? Only takes a bout 2-3 min.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, 97LH said:

Morning,

What firmware version are you on? What is your exact physical setup - are you using a pure modem (no wifi) or a modem/router (with WiFi) to connect the R2 to the internet? Is the R2 getting a WAN IP on the System Information page?

1 hour ago, oinag said:

this happened to me while i was in a game and it does it almost every day the internet would randomly shut up 

@oinag we will reply to your topic, no need to post in others, we'll get you sorted.