XR500 Bugs with Ports

Hey forums, Im having problems with my XR500 I just noticed that my port numbers from my LAN does not match up with the port numbers on the front LED or in the software. I think my unit is broken. For example on the back of the XR500 Lan Port 4 Is the closest to the WAN Port, this is very odd from all the routers i've owned. When a device is plugged into Port 1, on the front of the router where the LEDs are it says activity on Port 4 and in DumaOS it says activity on Port 4 as well, when I switch the device to Port 4 it says activity is on Port 1. I've owned this router for awhile am im just noticing this from the software. Im currently on DUMAOS 3.0 BETA. Is this why im lagging in games because of my ports are broken or is it software problem?  I can show proof as well.

20 minutes ago, Newfie said:

Is this in the tree view?

When I click on device manager > table view it says port 4 is active but when I click on Settings > monitoring > statistics it says port 1 is active. Led is showing port 1 active, back of the router the cable is plugged into port label 4 which is the closest to the wan port.

There is  a known UI bug and nothing to worry about. Your XR500 is working fine. I’m sure at some point it will be corrected.

How old is your router, there was an issue with an early batch if memory serves me right where a replacement was required to correct it and there is an old thread on the forum that covered that. 

9 minutes ago, Newfie said:

There is  a known UI bug and nothing to worry about. Your XR500 is working fine. I’m sure at some point it will be corrected.

How old is your router, there was an issue with an early batch if memory serves me right where a replacement was required to correct it and there is an old thread on the forum that covered that. 

I ordered it as a combo in a Newegg deal.

60C271A8-27D5-411B-8EBC-C25710C911FC.png

• Administrators

Newfie has explained it well, it won't have an affect on your gaming experience. What is your average ping shown by the Geo-Filter and what does it say in game? What are your QoS settings? What is your exact physical setup?