The "Best servers" for EU players

LH94

I've seen multiple threads discussing the actual and correct use for the Netduma in regards Geo-filtering, ping assist, you name it. I understand exactly what the primary use is for the Geo-filter. It isn't designed to get you into "bot lobbies" and i'm not sure if Call of Duty's algorithm has the capability to take your server into account. 

Netduma's and gaming routers are frowned upon massively in the COD community, especially tournaments because of these so called "bot lobbies" - It's widely discussed on stream that playing in *or on* particular servers increases your likelihood of getting these bronze lobbies. 5+ K.D Ratio players are getting in the lowest percentage lobbies COD has to offer, how? They don't use other bot players, they can't tank their KD down, even if they did it'd still be much higher than the average gamer, so how are they doing it? My question is, what lobbies are they using? It can't be any EU based lobbies (the death communication chats are NEVER in any English speaking language) so where are these streamers connecting too? 

Are they using a VPN to force themselves into the Middle-Eastern servers (their ping doesn't suffer though) - Quite obviously there is a way to get these easier lobbies, so how are they doing it without suffering ping wise? 

If I should pick one I would pick the Spanish one or one in Eastern Europe, but I would still stick to EU because otherwise lag would be unbearable. Spanish players are usually pretty chill, unlike French and German tryhards, and in Eastern Europe I don't see CoD being so popular so people might be less experienced.

This being said, after sucking hard for a bunch of games, I started recovering (got 8-4-5-9 kills respectively) and in my last lobby, the one with 9 kills, I was in Bronze 1, I'm not particularly good at aiming and my connection sucks so as result I have a 1.51 K/D, which doesn't belong in Bronze 1, and anyways when I the level of my lobbies often I see 3/4 K/D players (I generally land in Diamond 1 lobbies), which makes me think that at higher K/Ds the SBMM is just weaker.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Drift0r on YouTube discovered the way the were doing it and seemed to describe it as more of an exploit in/on the game that would allow you to do this rather than using a router or VPN etc. People trying to figure it out have stumbled on VPNs etc. There is some truth that if you find an area with a lower population that it will be harder for the game to match you by skill.