I can't Connect to mt Internet

Steve

Hello I have received my Netduma after waiting for a long time of the due date and but I didnt mind was just happy it had arrived. But I have been trying ALL day to get it to connect to mt computer and it just keeps saying it cant find the internet connection even though the light is on to indicate that it is getting a connection. Pleeeease help!

9 hours ago, Steve said:

Hello I have received my Netduma after waiting for a long time of the due date and but I didnt mind was just happy it had arrived. But I have been trying ALL day to get it to connect to mt computer and it just keeps saying it cant find the internet connection even though the light is on to indicate that it is getting a connection. Pleeeease help!

Welcome to the forum!

Have you followed the setup guide in the box? Are you able to access the interface via 192.168.77.1 in your browser?

Hello I have tfollowed the steps over and over. When I go to Dumaos/ it just keeps saying it cant access the internet even though its ethernet cabled in. Going wall - modem - R2 - PC

• Administrators

What happens when you try to get past it? Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing? Just to double check, is the R2 connected to your existing ISP modem/router? If so what is the model of that modem/router?

Sorry iv been at work its been mad. Ye so When I try to skip pass the first bit. Unless you know how I can do the Wan Setup? But once I get to this screen (picture attached) and I press Next nothing happens. I will also attach a picture of my Modem for you.

16158554290326289073504644694345.jpg

16158555289467976378247145554118.jpg

16158555775268977481446388120449.jpg