Need Help setting up TD-W9970 v4 bridge mode BT fibre

GSGF

Hi guys

Like the title says I need help setting up the TD-W9970 v4 in bridge mode.

The modem works fine in normal mode and DMZ but when I turn on bridge mode  (vlan id 101) but the netduma refuses to connect to the internet. I type in the pppoe details (username: [email protected] and password: BT) but there is a third detail required called "service" and I've never seen thatentioned anywhere in other forums posts. Also the pppoe details don't seem to stick once I enter them (if I load the geo filter page and come back to the settings tab everything seems to have reset to the "DHCP" mode and not the "pppoe" mode. Any help from someone experienced would help. FIY I didn't have to do anything with VM as a ISP (just turn on modem mode and enjoy)

11 hours ago, GSGF said:

Hi guys

Like the title says I need help setting up the TD-W9970 v4 in bridge mode.

The modem works fine in normal mode and DMZ but when I turn on bridge mode  (vlan id 101) but the netduma refuses to connect to the internet. I type in the pppoe details (username: [email protected] and password: BT) but there is a third detail required called "service" and I've never seen thatentioned anywhere in other forums posts. Also the pppoe details don't seem to stick once I enter them (if I load the geo filter page and come back to the settings tab everything seems to have reset to the "DHCP" mode and not the "pppoe" mode. Any help from someone experienced would help. FIY I didn't have to do anything with VM as a ISP (just turn on modem mode and enjoy)

Do you know if BT require a service name for PPPoE? Just do double-check, are you clicking 'Save settings' in the Network settings after entering these details?