Geofilter not working? :/ Xbox Series X Warzone

Hey guy's, I recently as of yesterday purchased an XR300 off of facebook marketplace because of the Geo-Filter option. I got everything setup and tested it out yesterday with the Texas server in Warzone. I noticed yesterday when it was setup, finding games was obviously harder, because I had my radius set to about 300 km. I bought the router to try and get easier lobbies, and yesterday I had a good success rate with it. 

Today I figured i'd set the home location to Saudia Arabia, I whitelisted the Dedicated server, set my radius to around 400km, and had no problem searching for lobbies. I got into a lobby in warzone, checked my ping in the Network tab of settings, and I had a normal ping. >:| I'm not sure what Flush Cloud does, but I gave that a shot. That also seems to get stuck. Did some previous research and found out QoS has something to do with it, so I turned that off as well. Still no luck.

Here's a picture of what I got going on settings wise.

Any help would be appreciated. Maybe I don't fully understand the GeoFilter option. But it doesn't make sense I have the Saudi server whitelsited, and a Strict circle radius and I'm still from what it seems like connecting to US Servers. 😕

I do apologize if it seems like I'm all over the place. To make a long story short:

1) I feel like Geofilter isn't working because if it was, wouldn't I have like a 200 ping if I was connected to a server in Sadia Arabia? 

Router.png

Router1.png

Welcome to the forum!

The main reason that this isn't working for you is because you have Geo-filter set to spectating mode and not filtering mode, this means Geo-filter has no control over which server you connect to. 

However, as you're trying to force an incredibly distant server, you may still experience issues as Geo-filter isn't really designed to work this way. 

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

The main reason that this isn't working for you is because you have Geo-filter set to spectating mode and not filtering mode, this means Geo-filter has no control over which server you connect to. 

However, as you're trying to force an incredibly distant server, you may still experience issues as Geo-filter isn't really designed to work this way. 

Thank's for the reply. I forgot to mention I did take these pictures with Spectating mode on, I was also trying to Whitelist a friend and the server in Saudi. :]

Well I suppose that does make sense. I appreciate the quick reply. I'm gonna keep tinkering and toying with the XR300, it's a good little router. No issues with it so far. 

/thread