Hulu not working

guava

For some reason upon setting up my new (used/presented) Netduma R2. my hulu stopped working. hulu support says i’m on a mobile connection and not a residential broadband connection. don’t know how to fix that

it says i cant log in to my live tv because "im not at home" before i got my netduma r2 my hulu live tv worked perfectly fine. now hulu support is telling me that my internet is mobile connection and not residential thats why it wont work. which doesnt make any sense because it used to work before. now when i log in, it say they detect im not home and when i try to switch home locations it says error and nothing else. hulu says its a hawaiian telcom problem. hawaiian telcom says its a hulu problem. and i say its my new netduma r2 because i just got this and it stopped working when i plugged it in and started using it. also my discord works like shit ever since i started using the netduma

• Administrators

What is the model of the ISP modem you are using? You will most likely need to put the R2 WAN IP from the System Information page into the modem DMZ - this could help with the issue, will also ensure an open NAT when gaming. When using Discord look at the Geo-Filter Map, there may be icons that appear blocked. Click on them and add them to your allow list using the Ping panel and it should work better after that.