Not able to connect to the network

Trey

I just received my netduma today 03/08/2021. And I unboxed it plugged it in and went to start setting it. Once I got to the change to network name I did so. As soon as I changed the name the internet completely crashed and will not allow me to get back on it. I’ve tried everything. Factory resetting it, unplugging it. Making sure that everything was plugged in correctly. But to no luck I have nothing. Was wondering what could be the issue. I spent 179$ on this thing and it’s already messing up. 

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Trey said:

I just received my netduma today 03/08/2021. And I unboxed it plugged it in and went to start setting it. Once I got to the change to network name I did so. As soon as I changed the name the internet completely crashed and will not allow me to get back on it. I’ve tried everything. Factory resetting it, unplugging it. Making sure that everything was plugged in correctly. But to no luck I have nothing. Was wondering what could be the issue. I spent 179$ on this thing and it’s already messing up. 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. If you're connected via WiFi and change the WiFi details during the setup wizard then you'll need to reconnect to the WiFi again according to the new details before you can complete the wizard. Factory reset again by holding the reset button for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes then try accessing via a wired device if you can and see if you can complete the setup wizard and get internet.

18 hours ago, Eli6838 said:

I have the same issue and have spent hours trying to fix it. I’m wondering if this is a bad batch? I just got mine on March 6th.

Let's continue in your topic: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/35288-r2-could-not-detect-an-internet-connection/