How to tell if you are losing packets from the Router

I'm getting on and off issues with my internet.  Pages needed to be reloaded from time to time on all computers and devices.  Its weird.  How do I check and see if the router is doing this or my internet itself is to blame.

• Administrators

Firstly, try direct to your modem/router and see if you have any issues. You can check packet loss on the System Information page, in the Network Status panel - the unprioritized panel is what you want to look at. Please note that a certain amount of packets showing there is normal. 

So I still have to reboot my router every day or so and the issue gets better for a while, then it goes back to spotty connections.  Its not all the time but randomly a web page has to be loaded more than once for the page to render.  Any ideas?

10 hours ago, Mathew said:

So I still have to reboot my router every day or so and the issue gets better for a while, then it goes back to spotty connections.  Its not all the time but randomly a web page has to be loaded more than once for the page to render.  Any ideas?

Are you experiencing any issues while gaming? Do you have Adblocker enabled? If so, do the problems persist when it's disabled?

I do get the issue while gaming.  But its less noticeable.  This happens to all computers and wireless devices.  The page just won't render or only partially renders then I have to retry the page and it renders correctly.  The wife complains and I reboot the router and it gets better for a while.  I never noticed the issue before until I started using the Geo Filtering for Warzone.  I believe that may have something to do with it.  When I use the geo Filter and apply it.  I cannot join a discord channel without turning it off first.  It's weird that it prevents discord from working and it may also be affecting other devices in the network.  Thoughts?  I am totally grasping at straws here.

• Administrators

What is your exact modem model? You will need to add whatever appears blocked on the Geo-Filter when joining Discord and then it should work, it shouldn't be affecting anything else though if that is the only device you've added.

Board Model             XR700
Firmware Version     V1.0.1.34_Dumaos3.0_6
DumaOS Version      3.0.187

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean by "add whatever appears blocked on the Geo-Filter when joining Discord".  When I apply my geo-filtering, I cannot get into a discord server or channel.  How do I add what appears blocked?  I don't see that option on the geo filter.  I only use geo filtering for one device.  My gaming PC.

image.png.7076fd3dfc451f5076f1d92cd19fbaa1.png