r2 probs!! Help please

R3FORM3D

set up r2 router sunday night, worked great! turned computer on today & attempted to go to geo filter...kept getting a "RAPP NOT AVAILABLE" message saying to wait a minute. waited 30+ mins, still received same message. turned computer off & unplugged router...turned all back on, now asks for a username & password for DUMAOS DASHBOARD site, the wifi password is NO LONGER working!! I have no clue what to do. Please any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

The interface username/password is separate from the WiFi details, the default is admin/password - you would have been given the opportunity to change this in the setup wizard. If you did then those will be the details you need to use, otherwise try username/password.

Hey Fraser, glad to be here. Ok, i rebooted and it went through the entire setup again, giving me a new wifi. I was using geo for a bit, then it wouldn't update. gave me the rapp is not loaded yet, give it a min. tried going to rapp store, it then prompted me for username & password (and now it will not recognize the username & password I assigned!), so I am back to square one...can not access the geo filter, again

UPDATE: I just attempted log in again and it fired right up???? I hope this doesn't keep happening. lol

Edited by R3FORM3D
problem fixed

10 hours ago, R3FORM3D said:

Hey Fraser, glad to be here. Ok, i rebooted and it went through the entire setup again, giving me a new wifi. I was using geo for a bit, then it wouldn't update. gave me the rapp is not loaded yet, give it a min. tried going to rapp store, it then prompted me for username & password (and now it will not recognize the username & password I assigned!), so I am back to square one...can not access the geo filter, again

UPDATE: I just attempted log in again and it fired right up???? I hope this doesn't keep happening. lol

Are you referring to the login for DumaOS? When going through initial setup you will have configured two different logins, one for the interface and one for your Wi-Fi credentials.

Glad to hear it's resolved, let us know if you have any further issues.