“Can’t connect to this network”

WillM10

I just received my R2, I was able to set up wizard but kept getting internet drops. Now pc won’t connect to router. I have done button reset and unplugged power cord on router. I can’t access dumaos/ with or without internet.

14 hours ago, WillM10 said:

I just received my R2, I was able to set up wizard but kept getting internet drops. Now pc won’t connect to router. I have done button reset and unplugged power cord on router. I can’t access dumaos/ with or without internet.

Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear this, how are you connecting to the R2, via wired or wireless? Are you still getting an internet connection through the R2 or has that dropped now too?

So i did the setup and was on wifi then internet connection kept dropping then completely stopped connection. I tried both, i erased all internet saved cookies/passwords after several attempts

• Administrators

It would have dropped when using WiFi as it would have been restarting the WiFi to apply your new settings - then you'd need to reconnect according to the new SSID/password. What is your exact physical setup, do you have a pure modem (no wifi) or modem/router (wifi)? On the System Information page does it show the router getting an IP address - if so what is it?

I used wired connection and went to wifi settings and changed password then attempted to connect via wifi and was able to connect but lose connection after a couple of seconds each time