geo filter netdumaR2

Fashion

17 hours ago, Bambi said:

why when im trying to play in uk or brazil servers on Warzone with my friends its never connects but when i try by myself it always works what am i doing wrong ?

Where are you and your friends located? Are you hosting the game? If you're trying to connect to a server that's geographically very distant from you, you may find issues as Geo-filter isn't really designed to work this way.

• Administrators

Putting your home location doesn't change your real location or the location the game sees so it is harder to get games there. The reason I would assume it is difficult is because when there are a few of you it has to find a server in a restricted location that has X amount of spots open, vs just one. It likely will work but it would take awhile.

yeah yeah i see because when im alone it works automatically  so i should just stay in the US population but find low populations in the US to play like midWest area 

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, Bambi said:

yeah yeah i see because when im alone it works automatically  so i should just stay in the US population but find low populations in the US to play like midWest area 

Yes you could try that and it could work but most servers in the US will be highly used

• Administrators

I'm not convinced you will be able to get bot lobbies really using the Geo-Filter. If it works for you but not when together there is nothing we can advise to make that happen, it is up to the game at that point. Your friends can host but if you have the Geo-Filter enabled you may get kicked.