Netduma not detected

evanr633

I just set it up for the first time, it said password was incorrect so i used my laptop to get a wired connection, went through the 192.168.77.1 thing and changed the password and kept the name of the device. as soon as it finished setting up it immediatly became undetectable by all my devices and is totally off the radar almost as if it isnt even on. ive done a factory reset several times and same thing has happened each time.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Is the laptop with a wired connection still able to access the interface? So once the setup wizard was complete that is when it happened? Does the WiFi appear as joinable? Once you've completed the wizard just give it a reboot when the issue happens and see if that restores it.

I would go through the wizard set up on the laptop then when it got to the interface with all the different controls, the signal would instantly go out and it would no longer be detected on any devices. I tried rebooting it after this and it did appear after that. but when i tried to go through wizard again it would do the same thing

13 hours ago, evanr633 said:

I would go through the wizard set up on the laptop then when it got to the interface with all the different controls, the signal would instantly go out and it would no longer be detected on any devices. I tried rebooting it after this and it did appear after that. but when i tried to go through wizard again it would do the same thing

OK but you're still able to access the interface when this occurs? To be clear, are other devices able to see the NetdumaR2 Wi-Fi network? What modem do you have exactly?

Once I access the interface all the speeds and stuff say 0 and it’s almost like the Netduma isn’t even on, but if I exit it and try to restart it I can’t access it again without having to do the whole reboot over again and going through the wizard again

19 hours ago, evanr633 said:

Once I access the interface all the speeds and stuff say 0 and it’s almost like the Netduma isn’t even on, but if I exit it and try to restart it I can’t access it again without having to do the whole reboot over again and going through the wizard again

So are you currently connected to it via wired then? Do you have internet access through it at all?

I’m away from home right now but when I did have a wired connection it would say I was connected but with no internet access, then when I went through the wizard I would have no connection at all almost like it wasn’t even on.