Looking how to remove the packet bursts I get while playing warzone.

Daunted12

So i get really bad packet bursts in warzone and im not sure why. Ive tried Geo-FIltering and i have my ports open and have open nat type. I have terrible packet problems until like half the lobby is dead. Im currently trying ExitLag to see if that can help me. Any other advice? I also use an XR1000 if that helps.

3 hours ago, Daunted12 said:

So i get really bad packet bursts in warzone and im not sure why. Ive tried Geo-FIltering and i have my ports open and have open nat type. I have terrible packet problems until like half the lobby is dead. Im currently trying ExitLag to see if that can help me. Any other advice? I also use an XR1000 if that helps.

You have to adjust your qos values then you got to test it if its stable 617001487_Screenshot(16).png.ed79e842aefa367e253a4725ce38348a.png111866184_Screenshot(17).thumb.png.807ae5cd22928c74d84237f2ba1a9a6c.png

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Daunted12 said:

ive tried qos a bit. I stream though would lowering those affect my streaming performace?

It depends what your speeds are/how much you lower them to. As long as you keep enough download/upload for the stream + a bit more for other devices then that should be fine. Also you said you have those issues until half the lobby is dead - that sounds like a server load issue so I would recommend trying to force other servers if you can and see if they play any better.