CGI Error / Router would not respond

So last night I reboot because once again the ping assist would not respond. After the router rebooted started to reload in the browser I all of the sudden got a cgi error. I tried rebooting and it still did not work. I ending up doing a reset. I then loaded the back up after but it would still not work. So then I did and erase to factory settings. It finally responded. I manually reconfigured everything. Problem is I could not geofilter to show servers anymore anywhere. Auto ping will not show anything when I enter a lobby or match. Double checked many settings. Nat is open. Still not working. So this morning I tried loading my old config file. I did load. But looks as the the config file does not save geofilter settings as It had my phone as the device. Also ping assist save list were the new list I made after I rest as I named them differently. I looked on the forums & follow instructions of other geofilter connection issues, removed device, flushed the cloud readied etc. Have also cleared browser cache. As of right now, I still have the same issue. No servers showing up & auto ping not showing up when in a match. COD, I tried both Cold War & Modern Warfare.

Screen_Shot_2021-02-20_at_9_10.47_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2021-02-20_at_9_10.01_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2021-02-20_at_9_02.39_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2021-02-20_at_9_02.16_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2021-02-20_at_8_57.07_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2021-02-20_at_8_56.39_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2021-02-20_at_8_55.52_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2021-02-20_at_8_54.41_AM.png

So I tried changing a number of settings, even unplugged the playstation. When through the list of steps above and still would not work properly. So I decided to just try factory restore and erase. After setting everything back up I have it working. I did not use a backup file to restore. I manually changed all the settings. I did not change the router default address this time. I usually change the default router address.(Not sure if they effects anything cloud side somehow.) I also once again changed the names of my ping assist list. I did not name them the same thing. I also did not use the same static IP for my playstation.

• Administrators

Well done for getting that working. Apologies for not replying, it was too quickly after I replied that unread content didn't see it. I'd take a back up now just in case you need to reset again and then see how you get on and change settings slowly and you may then find the one setting that causes it or hopefully its fixed.