This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

David824

not sure why....but I'm getting this popup everyday just about...at least every other day. Yes a normal reboot fixes it but then like a day later it does it again. I looked up on here and saw to change it to 5 attempts under system info under the 3 lines or dots...and that seemed to help but it keeps coming back. Is there a solution to this besides what Ive done? I dont want to keep having to reboot my R2 like every other day. 

6 hours ago, David824 said:

not sure why....but I'm getting this popup everyday just about...at least every other day. Yes a normal reboot fixes it but then like a day later it does it again. I looked up on here and saw to change it to 5 attempts under system info under the 3 lines or dots...and that seemed to help but it keeps coming back. Is there a solution to this besides what Ive done? I dont want to keep having to reboot my R2 like every other day. 

What firmware are you currently on? We just released a new one yesterday with a lot of fixes:

On 2/17/2021 at 6:43 AM, Netduma Liam said:

What firmware are you currently on? We just released a new one yesterday with a lot of fixes:

I wasnt on the new update...I am now....so lets see how it goes..I'll let you guys know if anything pops up..thanks