Xr500 3.0 beta device duplication issue

I'm having an issue with some devices duplication in my network tree, its seems to be only PC's, is there anyway I can stop them. It looks like the device gets a new mac address each time. I'm still learning all settings for this router so anything would help! Thanks

Hi thx Liam, I'm running the 114 beta. But the issue was still going on from last beta, so I had several devices on "traffic controller" set up to block them at certain times so all you would do to turn the pc off and on or just disconnect the device and a 'duplicate' of the device will reappear as it reconnects with different mac address but same device name. So it makes the 'rules' worthless as the don't work. Any ideas you have would help me out. Thanks again

I have another issue as well now in that all my rules from traffic controller have now 'disappeared from the traffic rules window' but on the traffic analytics windows they are listed there still. This happen after the 114 update. I did have the wrong 114 issue before that but fixed it. Is this fixable?

Also Liam, if you have a traffic control rule set up a for a parental control, it seems like not a very good tool if someone can bypass it by clicking a button on the device being controlled. What would you suggest as a better parental control for a xr500? Within Dumas os system. Thanks 

3 hours ago, benstaone said:

I have another issue as well now in that all my rules from traffic controller have now 'disappeared from the traffic rules window' but on the traffic analytics windows they are listed there still. This happen after the 114 update. I did have the wrong 114 issue before that but fixed it. Is this fixable?

That's strange, if you refresh traffic controller do they come back? Could you provide a screenshot maybe?

2 hours ago, benstaone said:

Also Liam, if you have a traffic control rule set up a for a parental control, it seems like not a very good tool if someone can bypass it by clicking a button on the device being controlled. What would you suggest as a better parental control for a xr500? Within Dumas os system. Thanks 

How so? What devices are you blocking traffic to? How do you mean they can press a button to bypass it?

• 2 weeks later...

No they don't come back in the 'rules' window, but they are still displayed in the 'analytics' window. I have fresh installed this update (114 beta) and gone back to 108, fresh install nothing, and back to 114 again with another fresh install. Should I try the standard firmware or wait for a fix. Help! Screen shot uploaded. 

Traffic controller issues.jpeg

Yes I did factory reset each time, then I did the factory reset twice and it cleared it. So I don't know why it happened but its ok for now, now I just got to try and get the other problem sorted. I will hit u up if I have any progress but I am quite busy and don't have a lot of time atm so yeah. Thanks for your input Liam.